Saturday, September 14, 2013

Prayers are answered

As I was trying to put groceries into my pickup at about 2:30 yesterday I had a call from a parishioner who has been helping organize the 40 Days for Life vigils at the Mountain Country Women's Clinic in Livingston. At first, I could not hear him as my bluetooth device in the pickup had kicked in and when I hit answer everything went through that speaker and I was still outside the pickup. After I hung up he immediately called back and I was able to hit the right button to actually speak with him.

He passed on the word that the clinic was closing on Oct. 1. Needless to say, there is a lot of joy in the neighborhood. However, we now need to find a way to replace the clinic with a resource that truly attempts to help women, and not see abortion as a viable option. Please continue to pray that we can find a way to bring a resource for women into Livingston which will meet the needs that are here.

No comments: