Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sample Bucket List

I saw this posted on another blog and thought I'd give it a try.

Which of these things have you accomplished?

Directions: Copy this list and then bold the stuff you've done.


shot a gun
gone on a blind date
Skipped school

watched someone die
Visited Canada
Visited Hawaii

Visited Cuba
Visited Europe
Visited South America
Visited Las Vegas
Visited Mexico
Visited Florida
Seen the Grand Canyon
Flown on a plane
Served on a Jury
Been lost

Traveled to the opposite side of the country
Visited Washington, DC
Swam in the Ocean

Cried yourself to sleep.

Played Cops and Robbers
Played Cowboys and Indians

Recently colored with crayons
Sang Karaoke

Paid for a meal with coins only
Made prank phone calls
Laughed until some beverage came out of your nose
Caught a snowflake on your tongue

Had children
Had a pet
Been skinny-dipping outdoors

Been fishing
Been boating
Been Water Skiing
Been Downhill Skiing
Been Hiking
Been camping in a trailer/RV
Been camping in a tent
Flown in a small 4-seater airplane

Flown in a glider
Flown in a helicopter
Flown in a hot air balloon

Walked on a glacier
Driven a Motorcycle

Been bungee-jumping

Gone to a drive-in movie
Done something that could have killed you?

Done something that you will regret for the rest of your life.
Visited Africa
Rode an elephant

Eaten just cookies or cake for dinner
Been on T.V.

Steal any traffic signs

Been in a car accident
Donated blood

Bailed out of Helicopter/Plane
Ran in a Marathon
Went Curling

1 comment:

marti mc said...

Father, looked at your list. I got 44 out of 58. I can't believe you never cried yourself asleep. Were you a stoic child? I have ridden in a hot air balloon and many other fun things. I've had a very great life. I turn 50 this year and I have so much more to do! I met my husband on a blind date on Fri the 13th--so got that over with! LOL
blessed Vigil of the Feast of Our Lady of Fatima!
Marti McCullough